We have a general perception that Scholarships are only offered to students who wish to pursue their course in regular mode but now this statement is no longer valid statement as there are options available in Distance Learning Mode also. Scholarship for Distance Education will help the student to continue their Higher studies in Distance Education Mode.
About DLP Scholarship?
The DLP Scholarship is designed by the DLP India to help outstanding and serious students to continue their study in Distance Mode from any of the universities listed on our website. There are scholarships for Articles Writing for foreign students also which will help you to get a fixed prize if you are the one who is selected.
DLP Foreign Student Scholarship:
We offer 2 bi-yearly scholarships of 500$ each for foreign students as it’s a reality that students in foreign countries feel that college education is very costly which has been proved by a poll conducted by The Huffington Post. Many students are not able to enroll and many drops because of costly education.
We at DLP understand the fact and value education because of which we are trying to help the community so that they can pursue their studies for a bright future.
There will be one scholarship awarded in the spring semester and one scholarship awarded in the fall.
- Deadline to Submit Application for Spring scholarship: 30 March 2018
- Deadline to Submit Application for Fall scholarship: 30 September 2018
Eligibility Criteria: Who Can Apply?
- Anyone, who is pursuing a degree program from an accredited college or university, is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You may be asked to present the proof of enrollment in a degree program from an accredited college or university.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for the Spring 2018 scholarship, write an article up to 1500 words long on any of the below topics:
- Preparing yourself for International Career.
- Delay in Study can cost you much.
- How can Digital Marketing shape your business?
- What are the benefits of pursuing Online MBA and a positive impact on your future?
- Article must be received by 30 March 2018 10:00 A.M PST
- Applications should be emailed in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The essay must be plagiarism free, creative and unique.
- Applicants must include their full name, email, phone in their application.
- Applicants should also mention where they are currently attending their degree program.
- No additional information should be included in the application.
- Once the application deadline is over, we’ll judge the articles on thoughtfulness, the value of the information, creativity, uniqueness, style, grammar, and few other factors.
- The winners will be announced on 15 April 2018 on our blog in this section only.
We’re looking forward to reading your applications. We hope some in need will win this scholarship.
DLP Loyalty Scholarship:
Opportunity for undergraduate alumni of DLP India who have done Bachelors from any of the partner university through us and wish to pursue Higher Education from the universities listed on our portal. The percentage of a scholarship will depend upon the university and the academic performance in his bachelors. The percentage may vary from 10% to 20% of the total fees.
Nos. of Scholarships available under this are unlimited.
- The student should have completed Bachelors successfully through DLP India and is willing to enroll in universities which are collaborated with us.
DLP Basic Scholarship:
This is offered to students who are willing to pursue higher education through us in our partner universities based on their previous Academic Records in Bachelors. The percentage of Scholarship varies from 10% to 20% depending on the university he is willing to enroll.
Nos. of Scholarships available under this option are 5 in a year.
- The student should have 70% or above in Bachelors with all academic certificates from a UGC approved or accredited university.
DLP Performance Scholarship:
This is offered to professionals who wish to pursue higher education through us in our partner universities and have gained expertise in their field of working which has been appreciated in writing from their current organization. The percentage of Scholarship varies from 10% to 20% depending on the university he is willing to enroll with us.
Nos. of Scholarships available under this option are 5.
- The student should have completed Bachelors from any UGC approved or accredited University.
- The student should have a valid certificate of appreciation from a current organization for his work and domain knowledge.
Amity University Scholarship:
Amity University also offers scholarships to the prospective students who are willing to enroll in Degree or PGD courses offered by Amity University Online and the eligibility criteria is to secure 60 percent or above marks in the qualifying degree and there is no limitation on a number of students. All students you have received 60 percent or above will be eligible for the scholarship. If a student is willing to enroll in Bachelors, he should have secured above percentage in 12th and if he is willing to enroll in Master he should have secured in Bachelors. This option is also available on lumpsum payment mode.
Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarship is provided on the Tuition Fee only in first three scholarship options (excluding any other fees charged by Universities e.g. exam, Alumni, lateral entry, direct entry, etc.)
- The scholarship benefits are non-transferable and not-adjusted against any other fees payable to DLP India or University.
- The scholarship benefit is not available for students who have opted to pay the Tuition Fees for a program in a lump sum mode.
- To be eligible for the Scholarship, the student should have met all eligibility criteria for the Program that he/she is planning to join and have submitted duly filled and signed application form and enrolled during the specified period.
- Scholarship benefits would be as per eligible percentage marks as detailed in aforesaid Scholarship eligibility section.
- At any point of time, the student would be eligible for only one Scholarship/financial aid from DLP India. No request would be considered for change of Scholarship category or scholarship benefits at any point of time during the tenure of the student at DLP India.
- The offer of Scholarship is at the sole discretion of DLP India and any decision of such offer of scholarship of DLP India would be final and binding on the Student.